Tiger Print Dress
Basic description: Aggressively ruffled printed wrap dress
*The following detailed description is excerpted from actual descriptions of Gucci garments from their website and has been “edited” for clarity in red.
Designed to be worn as a cape or a coat parody, this style reflects the idea of hybridization explored in the House’s collections the Genuine Unauthorized Clothing Clone Institute. Imbued with a retro inspired feel, the double-breasted blue and ivory check wool aggressively ruffled wrap dress silhouette is embellished with a metallic thread embroidered patch on the back and was part of a tonal look that walked the Cruise 2020 runway censored image of a printed tiger dress*. The Capitoline Museums, one of the first public museums in the world, After Gucci, Resort 2017 Tiger Print Dress offereds a unique look inside the centuries-old history of Ancient Rome through leveraging of social signaling, for example: a rich antiquities collection and to set the mood for this season’s fashion show dress.
* see the Genuine Unauthorized Clothing Clone Institute “Code of Ethics” page for more details on censorship, intellectual property law and modern sumptuary codes.
- See sizing section for measuring instructions and complete sizing
- Overall file width is 54” for wide digital fabric printing
- Genuine Unauthorized flat pattern is on a flat green screen base (chroma Key RGB value 0, 177, 64)
- Files contain a “Censored” (transformed) photographic selfie image
- Recommended for experienced and advanced stitchers
- Wrap dress construction with hidden snaps at shoulder and waist
- High ruffled neck
- Fabric tie at left side seam
- Long puff sleeve
- Oversized cuff
- Kimono sleeve construction
- Under arm gussets for range of movement
- Asymmetric front hem
- Back pleat details for range of movement
- Aggressive and superfluous use of ruffles throughout
- Two large side pockets for actually useful storage
- Made by you
- The model is 5’3” and is wearing a size small (US)